one of most Hollywood controversial comedian, the story of Dave Chappelle

Nearly a decade ago, Dave Chappelle (an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer), walked away from his acclaimed sketch comedy series Chappelle’s Show at the height of its popularity

قديم 01-16-2019, 02:43 AM
THE1
مؤسس حكاية لا تنتهي

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2012
الدولة: Planet Earth
العمر: 24
المشاركات: 196
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
THE1 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي one of most Hollywood controversial comedian, the story of Dave Chappelle

Nearly a decade ago, Dave Chappelle (an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer), walked away from his acclaimed sketch comedy series Chappelle’s Show at the height of its popularity — and ever since, there’s been countless theories and conspiracies attempting to explain his decision. During an appearance on Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday night, Chappelle finally set the record straight, and the real reason still unknown, though some says that it had to do with the Illuminati, and some says it doesn't.

Initially, Chappelle joked that he never actually quit the show, but was rather “seven years late for work.” Pressed further, however, Chappelle revealed that he simply had other priorities in life.
“It’s very hard to go to someone about this because no one has done this before,” Chappelle said of leaving a $50 million contract offer on the table. “So there’s not too many people who don’t think I’m crazy.”

He continued:

“I look at it like this: I’m at a restaurant with my wife — it’s a nice restaurant and we’re eating dinner. I look across the room and see this guy eating dinner and I say, ‘You see this guy across the room? He has $100 million, and we’re eating the same entree.’ Okay, fine, I don’t have $50 million or whatever it was. Let’s say I have $10 million in the bank — the difference in lifestyle is miniscule. The only difference between having $10 million and $50 million is an astounding $40 million. Of course, I would like to have that money.”

Years later, Chappelle said that he’s still conflicted over the decision, explaining that while he still has his integrity, he’s also not as wealthy as he once was.

“I’ll go home and make the kids some integrity sandwiches; it makes no sense at all. There’s nothing anyone can say. It’s just you do what you feel like you need to do. It’s a very complicated answer because I felt a variety of ways over the last years. Whenever there’s something I’d like to have that I could have afforded but I can’t now, then I’m upset about it. But then when I see a guy who goes to a job that’s time consuming and he doesn’t have free time to do things I get to do, then I feel good about it.”

“Money gives me choices,” Chappelle added, and continued: “Sometimes I listen to a Jay Z record and it starts making me feel bad about some of the choices I’ve made. This guy has had more fun on two songs than I’ve had over the last 10 years.”

finally, during an interview with the Katt Williams, an American Emmy-award winning stand-up comedian, actor, rapper, singer, and voice actor. He mentioned the approach that Hollywood took with Dave as a racist and religiophobic during the 7 years of Dave Hollywood blacklisting, also he said we , Katt and Dave and some minority of celebrity, was deliberately shelved from practicing any activities due to the fact they refused to join the secret society named as the Illuminati.

for more info, click on the links below:

Dave Chappelle Interview on David Letterman 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZfP8ThFfIo

Dave Chappelle on Inside the Actors Studio hosted by James Lipton season 12, episode 9
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/7...ave-Chappelle/

Katt Williams on Dave Chappelle Getting Blacklisted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsySq5OLoik

Dave on wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Chappelle

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة THE1 ; 01-16-2019 الساعة 03:19 AM
THE1 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 01-17-2019, 08:36 PM
طبيب القلوب
مؤسس حكاية لا تنتهي
 الصورة الرمزية طبيب القلوب

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2012
الدولة: العراق | المانيا
العمر: 30
المشاركات: 527
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
طبيب القلوب will become famous soon enoughطبيب القلوب will become famous soon enough
افتراضي رد: one of most Hollywood controversial comedian, the story of Dave Chappelle

nice and cool info
thanks bro
you are the best
Regards
طبيب القلوب غير متواجد حالياً  

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع
مصطلحات تراثية للقصة العربية the modern arabic short story طبيب القلوب
قصة العصفور والبقرة والقط-the story of the bird,cow and cat THE1
Amazing story, miraculous verse lead Prof. Arthur Alison To Islam THE1
every thing about the Legendary story of Romeo and Juliet THE1

المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق شخصي أو تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي منتديات احلامنا ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك (ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر)

الساعة الآن 01:40 PM